Had a bad day

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Just got in from work. My mum warned me he'd had a bump as soon as I got in, she then legged it and I went upstairs to give him a kiss and he has a right bruise on his eyebrow. He goes to crawl but gets on his feet instead of his knees and his hands slipped snd he's nutted the floor! Apparently he didn't even cry I would have! Poor little bugger! Looks like he's been beat up.

It just tops of the day! Someone at work today was having a dig Cos I have to work fulltime. She said you should either focus on your career or have kids, fair enough comment my career is on hold. To be honest I'd happily give it up, but then she went on to say I would never get any higher after having my kid so young. WTF I'm 26 not 12 and have already achieved a fair bit for my age. I was so crossed at first but now I've come home and just want to cry!

Feels so bad he's had a bump and I know I'm being daft cos no one will look after him better than mum

Last edited:
:hug: A wee bump on the head is a real worry, but you know he's well looked after lovely :hug: As for the pedantic, nasty biach at work -...jealous much? Why do people seem to ALWAYS have to make themselves feel better by trying to put others down? REALLY hacks me off

Crying's not a bad thing - but you know you're tougher than that, lovely :hug: Stupid woman...grrrr.

I know I'm been daft she's just realy got my back up

:hug: Hebe did almost exactly the same thing yesterday!

To people sticking their neb in at work...... :ignore: we all do what's right for us and our families....it's bugger all to do with anyone else :hug:

:hug: hun, ignore that idiot at work! My guess is they are childless!
Hope LOs bruise goes down soon x

:hug: katie's forever going flat on her face and she dont even crawl, she just likes to topple over :lol: and christ, as for that bitch at work!! 26 is so not young to be having kids! i've got 2 and i'm 21 lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back