Had my 4d scan!!

Haylea2610

Reaction score
I had my 4d scan on sunday and I was 27 weeks 2 days along, the pictures turned out fab! Baby was really co-operative and sat still all way through! :)

Attachments

• HAYLEY_11.JPG
    HAYLEY_11.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HAYLEY_7.JPG
    HAYLEY_7.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 16
  • HAYLEY_15.JPG
    HAYLEY_15.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 14
  • HAYLEY_16.JPG
    HAYLEY_16.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
Awww, how cute! You got much clearer images than we did! We just have one that we could actually see and even then she has her arm up over it!

Awww, my baby had her arm up to her face at first but they told me to turn over slightly on to my side and she shifted it straight away! :)

Aaww lovely pics hunny, it must be a little girl thing, as our little missy had her hands over her face, when we had ours x x

Awww, my baby had her arm up to her face at first but they told me to turn over slightly on to my side and she shifted it straight away! :)
The picture in my avatar was their 3rd attempt at taking a picture. They looked, i squirmed, she covered her face more. Went for a walk and a drink, still had her hand over her face. Went back two weeks later, and would you believe, the little monster shoved her hand where it is in the pic! My placenta is right at the front though and that apparently limits some of the angles for them to get a clear shot

That's great! Been wanting to know what a 27 week baby would look like as we have ours on Friday, can't wait just hope we still get to stay team yellow!

Aww! They're dead patient with you though arnt they? I know when I went for my 4d sexing scan at 17 weeks she was being very awkward and she crossed her legs and wouldnt uncross them for toffee! So I went for a walk and had a lot of sugary drinks and Ice water to try and get her to move, it ended up taking between 1 and 2 hours to finally see what she was, ended up going back and forth to the clinic 3 times! But luckily she was brilliant this time and sat still and moved her hand from her face :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back