• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had 20w scan ....

Dawny

Reaction score
Well what can I say, amazing!!!! I can’t believe how well the scan went and the fact Bam Bam has such a gorgeous profile. Had three sonographers come in and look, if it’s a boy he will steal many hearts and if it’s a girl she will be centre of attention lol!

But it is a stubborn bugger. It was led in the breech position, head on my right, back along my pelvis and bum on the left with legs over tummy/infront of face so she could not take the measurements of it’s spine. Needless to say she prodded and poked me trying to get it to move, tilted the bed, even had me on my side, but it still did not budge so she said rather than cause distress just come back in a week. So the bloody child not only posed for this picture but it made it so it had to have another one lol!!

She took measurements of everything else and it was all ok, even saw the heart beating (all four chambers) it’s kidneys and it’s blood flow. Amazing technology it really is. Mik was well chuffed with it, he could not take his eyes off the monitor, bless he is bonding with it through seeing it cos at the mo he still can’t feel it. One minute it was playing with the cord which was weird to see as I could not feel it tugging on it but could see it doing it, and the next it just led in that position with it’s arms kinda down by it’s side and it’s hands under it’s bum, well cute when she was finding it’s hands tucked under it’s bum, that’s how I lie sometimes in bed, weird how Bam Bam is now doing it?!?!

So Mik said why not ask my mum if she wanted to come with me on Mon to see Bam bam as he had seen it now and since I was getting an extra one why not ask her. Plus we will be going for a 3D/4D scan soon (going to book tonight I think) and he will be there for that. So I called her and she is trilled, thinks Mik is the best son-in-law ever lol!

Anyhoo, here is Bam Bam 20w 6d (yesterday):

BamBam21w6d.jpg
[/img]

Awwwww how cute!!!!!

Can't wait for mine!! (next thursday)

Amazing scan photo - check out that perfect nose!!!

That's great everything is ok!! What a cracking picture you got as well!

Aww thanks!

The sonographer said s/he had a fab profile, then another two ladies came in and commented on it too. I feel so proud to have such a cutie pie! And the fact we need to go back for another one shows that its going to be a show off :D

Kat - it is the most amazing experience, you will be blown away. You feeling baby yet?

That's a lovely picture, & lucky you getting to see him/her again! My baby was being good on my scan day so she got all the measurements in one & I don't have to go back.

I couldn't believe how clear the scan was, it's amazing to see everything isn't it!

Well done on not finding out the sex, it's so exciting not knowing!

Yeah i think it adds to the excitment not knowing the sex but then again, it;s killing me at the same time!!

awww what a mega picture...

hope you get a good look next week too

Just had to pop in and say what a beautiful clear pic, awwww :hug:

No Dawny not really :(

But then its my first so i'm not quite sure 'what' I should be feeling!!!

Next thursday isn't coming quick enough!!!!

that is such a clear piccy well done. :clap:

glad all is well, don't worry your OH will feel baby move in the next few weeks, my OH couldn't feel it til about 22 weeks and now he feels him all the time. it is a great time.

hope you enjoying your pregnancy xx :wave:

Beautiful picture :D what a lovely guy your OH is to think of his MIL :)

great pic hun glad all was well xxx

cool picture and its so clear cant wait for my 20 week scan 7th dec!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back