• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st baby nightmare

Dawny

Reaction score
Had a horrible nightmare last night, woke up twice sobbing and I fell back asleep carrying it on! I dreamt that DH was drunk with his mates when I went into labour (or should I say once I went into labour they got drunk!) and so he missed the birth cos no-one could find them! Then I had the baby taken away from me, needed medical attention and I could not breastfeed it straight away (I know this part of the dream came from me reading a mag last night and it saying the best thing for baby is to be put on the breast as soon as it’s born). And then caught DH with another woman and I went mental and finally wok up trashing about in bed.

I was heartbroken and kept waking up sobbing. This is the first nightmare I have had regarding Bam Bam and I know more will come, but god why do we do this to ourselves??? Our unconscious is such a deep and complex thing.

Aww hun. :hug: :hug:

I had the same when I was pg with Kayleigh. I had a dream that my ex turned up and said that the baby was actually his (even though we'd split up months before I got pg as he put me in hospital) and if he couldn't have her, then neither could I, and he then punched me in the stomach. I woke up screaming and for a while I was even doubting the fact that her dad was really her dad! :shock:

It is perfectly normal to have these dreams, and although they seem sooooo real and horrible at the time, that feeling does fade. Honest. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Awww bless, I have had dreams similar to this too that my OH wont be there, my partner and I run a limousine business and he also drives it so im always worried hes going to be out on a job and miss it
:( so of course I had dreams about it. I had a chat with him and I havnt dreamnt anything like it again because hes reasurred me :D

I would say if you have any insecuritys talk to your partner as dremas are always a reflection of some sort of what state your mind is in.

lol and you get rid of them and start dreaming you need a wee everynight :lol:
:angel:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

pregnant dreams are so life like aren't they!

Scares me sometimes too, unfortunately though not much we can do about them really :hug:

Oh sweets, :hug:

Dreams are so convincing aren't they!! Hope you have a better night tonight :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back