20 week scan

hey every one, im new to this. found out i was pregnant last week, had a scan today, found out im 20 weeks and expecting a girl, im soooooo excited and so is daddy. did any one else get told they were having a girl and how accurate was it?

omg i can't believe you're 20 weeks and only just found out you lucky thing your pregnancy will fly by, did you not get morning sickness or anything?

I've got my 20 week scan in 5 weeks and can't wait to find out what it is, my sister in law was told she was having a girl and she did.

i don't think they would tell you unless they were 99% sure of the sex

Congrats on the girl! I'm expecting a little girl too and am pretty confident in the accuracy. I was completely reassured when my uncle's girlfriend got her ultrasound done a few weeks ago. I had my ultrasound done at 19 weeks 3 days and my uncle's girlfriend had hers at 19 week 2 days and they found out they're having a boy....the boy parts are unmistakeable! My little girl was quite active and flashed her parts a few times so I'm sure if there was anything hidden, we would have seen it at some point!

Congratulations! Little surprised to know that you knew about your pg in about 20 weeks! Wow! You must be really lucky girl :D ! I have to wait another 5 weeks to get to the mark of 20 weeks. Cannot wait for the ultrasound....

i know im very lucky, ive had no morning sickness or cravings, my breasts didn't even get tender. the only thing was i put on weight, but i was put on some pills in january and was told i might put on some weight. but im so excited now. wish time would go quicker.

hi,

I had my 21 wk scan on thursday, the pic was so clear. We also found out the baby sex. Its a girl, we are both so pleased , as we have 2 boys already.

Hope every1 is ok.

Kelly

sadly they get it wrong all of the time thats why you have to sign a sheet saying that you fully understand and that it is not to be taken litrally. It used to happen a lot, my sister was told she was having a boy and out popped a girl! SO im not taking it litrally that its a girl this time as I was sure it was a boy!

With girsl sometimes they can have swolen, huge geil parts and can be mistaken for a boy. Its not normally the case for an actual boy to be mistaken as a girl though as those bits cant hide uless sadly he has very small parts!

With girsl sometimes they can have swolen, huge geil parts and can be mistaken for a boy. Its not normally the case for an actual boy to be mistaken as a girl though as those bits cant hide uless sadly he has very small parts!

Let's hope the baby doesn't take after DH then ;) (only joking)

Convinced I am having a boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back