• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hacking, chesty cough.

twilly

Reaction score
I know shortness of breath is common, but this cough is driving me round the bend. No cold or anything, just a cough, that makes me sound like i smoke 60 a day. is it worth going to gp, as i probably wont want to take anything for it, even if it is deemed safe! What to do??!!

You sure its not allergies.... I normally get a cough around this time of year due to the muscas coming from my nose down my throat.... sorry for the discription...

If you go and see your GP they can check that it is not a chest infection which should put your mind at rest a little bit...

Thanks Chookette.

It occured to me this morning that it could be the corsodyl mouthwash that I am using for my gums.
I am very rarely ill or have colds etc and I remember now a few years ago that I had a bad cough and was using corsodyl then. It actually says on the back, that it could cause breathing problems.
I am going to stop using it and see if things improve before I do anything else.

Stopped using corsodyl mouthwash for a couple of days and cough has now gone.
Just letting people know in case they have found the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back