Haa Haa what a kick

Jess1979

Reaction score
Since getting pregnant my Lurcher who isn't normally a dog who is lovable has been really clingy and she has been following me everywhere and since being off the week with not being well she has got worse.

She decided that she was going to lay beside me on the sofa and rest her head on my bump but she got a shock 5 minutes on when baby decided to boot her :lol: Talk about a look off shock on her face :oooo::oooo:

Has anyone else found how there pets behaviour has changed?

The cat has become attached to me, from when I walk in the door she is waiting, if I go to the loo she comes with me.

The dog doesn't really care at all. He hasn't noticed. But he is a bit stupid in the cutest way, so it doesn't surprsie me.

My youngest cat crunchie has completely changed attitude towards me. She never used to be a lap cat, would run away if u wen near her. Now she waits for me to get in, follows me around the house, watches me cook dinner, accompanies me to the loo and sleeps next to my side of the bed. She is a completely different cat. Very cute but can be irritating!

My other cat carrot hasn't changed at all, still all over me and gets jealous when crunchie sits next to me!

My dog Ozzy knew before we did. He changed instantly and was very protective barking at people if they came to close etc. Now hes very clingy and lays beside me on on my tummy alot. I am so looking forward to the day he gets a good kicking from AJ. lol

my dog does not leave me alone and if he hears me being sick starts crying downstairs haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back