H&m

stupid question but do you buy your usual size when buying maternity clothes? im totally baffled and online is my only option at the moment as hardly anywhere around here does mat wear x

I buy a size smaller but that's only because when I'm not pregnant my extra weight is all on my tummy so I need a bigger size in normal clothes.
If your clothes normally fit you everywhere then I would say u will be the same size:)

stupid question but do you buy your usual size when buying maternity clothes? im totally baffled and online is my only option at the moment as hardly anywhere around here does mat wear x

I think during the second trimester you can get away with wearing your usual size (unless you know you've definately put on a LOT of weight!).
I've found that majority of my pregnancy I've gotten away with wearing 8-10 clothes, which is what I was before I got pregnant. But now I'm 32 weeks, I'm getting size 10-12 maternity because I feel more comfortable in it.

Last edited:
I wore some normal stuff up until 40 weeks and some maternity. Most of my non maternity was work stuff
Id wear a maternity skirt with a ling vest top and another top on that so it saved me flashing my belly! I went over due and I spent most of my last few weeks in maternity dresses tights and dolly shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back