Gutted (Caramel Dairy Milk rant...)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bumpmakes3, Nov 23, 2007.

1. bumpmakes3

bumpmakes3 Well-Known Member

Have been thinking about a Caramel dairy milk bar all day and have just given in and bought one from the shop. Opened it delicately, had a sniff and then popped the first piece into my mouth. It tasted horrible :shock:

I tried another 2 pieces to check it wasn't a one-off faulty piece but no, they all tasted horrible - really bitter and left a funny burnt taste in my mouth. Rubbish. They were my favourite. Still I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not a biggie. As long as the same hasn't hapened with ALL chocolate..... Will have to stop at shop on way home for some test subjects methinks :D

2. crystabell

crystabell Well-Known Member

Lol, I am like you I used to love having chocolate and used to always buy some to eat when watching a film. Since being pregnant I don't enjoy chocolate anymore I can eat it but its not as good as it used to be. This baby knows how to keep me healthy by stopping me enjoying choccie bars lol. :rotfl:

3. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

Maybe it was a bad bar? I think you should get another and check ;)

4. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

You should have sent it back to cadbury, they'd have probably sent you some vouchers :D