**gulp** 3 days to go

Aww :hug: :hug:

I'd be bricking it.

I hope you have a lovely day.

It doesn't matter if it's chucking it down or scorching, if your marrying the man you love that's all that matters.
:puke: :puke:

:rotfl:

You will have a fab day whatever the weather :D

awww brings back memories from when i got married in august!

You will have a fab day!

Make sure you post lots of piccies, i love wedding pics :D

Emma58 said:
It doesn't matter if it's chucking it down or scorching, if your marrying the man you love that's all that matters.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am so going to p1ss myself saying the vows, already feel a t1t having to wear the dress :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
Emma58 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am so going to p1ss myself saying the vows, already feel a t1t having to wear the dress :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL

Wow, that's come round quick!

Hope you have a fantastic day :hug:

Make sure you get all your beauty sleep :D Have you bought anything special for the wedding night? :wink:

Babylicious said:
Emma58 said:

I laughed during my vows - couldn't look OH in the eye. The registra wasn't helping - I had to repeat after her (as you do) but she would literally say 2 or 3 words at a time! She must have thought I was a total idiot who couldn't remember any more than that, and I found it hilarious!
Not very romantic though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back