Hidden Members and Guests

Layla

Reaction score
I have always wondered why you hide?

I have noticed that 3 Members hide, i think i have worked out a rough idea of who they are.

Also, when you go to "Who is online" it says that Guests are posting a message, how can they do that if they are not a member??

2 of lifes little mysterys :)

Half the time when I am online it doesn't even show me as being here! :shock:
Don't really bother me who hides - guess they have their reasons. Suppose some may just wanna read posts but not be shown as online? Just like appearing offline on MSN when really they're there.

I've just thought, I hardly ever pay attention to who is online!! I just post and see who replies lol.

I dont get get how you can hide??!!! lol surely if you come on to the website but dont sign in then you would be a guest??!! lol i duno!

stephlw25 - if you go in to your profile there is an option in there to hide your online status, you just have to tick the box and then it will hide your name to others when your online

Hi

I didn't realise there was an option to hide either - will go and check my profile in case it is ticked as I never see myself on line when I am looking a the forums (wasn't sure if it didn't show yourself only others?)

Cheers
Lucy
32 + 1

Ive always wondered why my name isnt up as registered member online (or something similar at the bottom of the page) when Im online and posting msgs. :? Im going to check my profile!

Are the people who are hiding posting messages? or can you not do that

L x

I really should be in bed, but this is confusing me!

At the bottom of the page it says:

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 13:00 pm
Registered Users: None

Im registered, dont think im hidden (need to check that!) and im not a guest?

Perhaps I have too much time on my hands lol lol

Me again! just been in my profile and the box was ticked to be hidden!! So I must be one of the hidden ones!!! - i dont reemmber doing that when I joined the forum in early July!!!??!!- I certainly havent got anything to hide!

Ive unchecked it now to see if it reads any different!

L x

Sorted ! I am officially unhidden!!!!!!! lol lol:

In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 13:00 pm
Registered Users: lisa31

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27