Guess I'm not coping.......

leean10

Reaction score
I thought I was coping with my miscarriages but this morning I woke up after a dream and was crying and am still crying now!!

I feel despair that I might never have a baby of my own, after 5 miscarriages I'm starting to lose hope!!

I don't know what's wrong with me today :-(

Oh honey, theres nothing wrong with you, this will be totally normal and expected, it can't all hit you at once XX

Do you have any appointments with docs about the recurrent mc's to help you further, look into it again, that you can look forward to to get you through the days ? XX

Oh honey, Im so sorry you feel this way you go through times like this it is just normal after what you have been through! Take care of yourself! Bg Hug! Xxx

I have been told to take Cyclogest next time as well as heparin and aspirin as I have sticky blood!!

I want a baby so badly that it hurts so bad and it's becoming an obsession now!! I'm calm now, it just took me by surprise! X

I have been told to take Cyclogest next time as well as heparin and aspirin as I have sticky blood!!

I want a baby so badly that it hurts so bad and it's becoming an obsession now!! I'm calm now, it just took me by surprise! X

The pessaries are very good I took them with ivf, they will really help support your pregnancy hun - great to have something else to add to help you:lol:
(recomened pantyliners tho!)

XX

Yes I had heard that as they can make quite a mess!!

I'm absolutely fine now but I guess I was thinking about babies more than I thought x

Hun, you have been through so much it's bound to get to you sometimes.
Glad to hear you are feeling better now. Keep your chin up hun, you WILL get your sticky bean! :hugs:

I'm feeling better now but the tiniest thing sets me off atm!! My dad was reprimanding my nephew earlier (he's 9) and I had to leave the room as I ended up sobbing with him!!

I have to stop that but it's hard to see my little man cry x

Hope you're ok. I had a bit of a moment earlier too as AF rocked up a whole week late this morning. I just felt so pissed off with the whole process, I want to have my family and be done with peeing on sticks and staring at tests for so long I almost imagine lines, and then do another because I don't believe the tests. I also rearrange my life around ovulation which is ridiculous. I've lost two at 11wks+ in a row, and that was hard, so I can't imagine what five would do to your faith in the process. The one positive thing I can see in your posts is that you do have a reason and hopefully that can be treated and you'll get the little baby you so deserve and have been waiting so long for. Like me I'm sure, there are days when you feel like giving up but neither of us actually would, I reckon :)
My opinion has always been, even if I don't succeed, I want to look back and know I gave it everything I've got xx

I am determined to have my own baby, if it kills me and it probably will at this rate, lol!!

I keep thinking I have to keep DTD to make sure I catch ovulation and my OH gets a little pissed off with it but can't say I blame him for that x

I know that problem too. We had an issue with that this month, too much pressure.
My hubby saw how upset I was and bless him he did a load of research on how to improve swimmers etc so now he's eating oysters and all sorts! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back