guess im in here now!!

chelsea

Reaction score
well went for my 12 week scan (me thinking i was only about 10 weeks) and it turns out im 14 weeks (well 13wk 6days) so im in here now :D

here are pics of baby
img034.jpg

img035.jpg

img033.jpg

ooh could do! what code do i post?

ETA scrap that done it :)

ooh what a nice suprise to be a month ahead of what you thought :D

yep! bit surreal though, 1 mth less planning! eep!

lovley piccys hun :)
welcome to tri 2 :cheer:
your due 2 days after me :dance:

Hello! Those piccys are lovley :) i got put back by 5 days at my scan...so must be great having been put forward! It all flys by from here on in! :wave:

thanks everyone :D

i need advice on how to tell family members (i have told friends but not done it face to face ive been a wimp and done it over MSN etc) how do i word it? i hate the word pregnant (it just sounds horrible to me :oops: ) and im scared of telling my older brother "im having a baby" as im his little sister and he will be weirded out by that :lol:

would it be unfair to do it by letter? and include photocopies of the scan?

I must say that is what I would do. I was terrified to tell my family about this pregancy. I seriously considered sending them notes saying I was pregnant, but decided to tell them over the phone one by one instead. I see nothing wrong with sending the scan pics and telling them taht way :) Congrats, btw, on being further along than you thought! I was set back almost 2 full weeks with my scan, but honestly, I expected it. You'll do fine with the amount of time you have left, I'm sure :)

chelsea said:
thanks everyone :D

i need advice on how to tell family members (i have told friends but not done it face to face ive been a wimp and done it over MSN etc) how do i word it? i hate the word pregnant (it just sounds horrible to me :oops: ) and im scared of telling my older brother "im having a baby" as im his little sister and he will be weirded out by that :lol:

would it be unfair to do it by letter? and include photocopies of the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back