• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GTT Result - Tested high :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
Had a call from the midwife to say that my GTT done on Monday had come back to show my BM of 8.3 after I had taken the Lucozade. She has a referral to the diabetic team who have confirmed an appointment for Tuesday at 9am to discuss where we go from here.

What were everyone elses results like and what management plans were put in place? I assume it will just be diet related but would I need to test my sugar levels throughout the day?

ive not suffered this but i didnt want to read and run, hope ur ok x

I didn't have to do it and have no experience but there's a couple of girls on here that did who can help I'm sure x hugs x

Sorry to hear that hun

Im not sure either, hopefully someone else can help you out xx

Hi hun, I have the diabetes! I do diet control and do home monitoring x

i have to test twice a day with a little machine it pricks my finger then i add the blood to this test strip and it gives me my levels mine are completly controlled by my diet and im always within the normal range but i know a few ladies in here have more probs but the clinics are usually good and it just getting your head round the diet

Thanks for the replies...already scheduled for an elective section given a difficult birth/emergency section with DS so think this situation with the diabetes has certainly confirmed my decision.
In one week alone been diagnosed with anaemia, diabetes and thrush.........:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back