Grrrrrrrrrrr

skairdykat

Reaction score
I am sick of my kids fighting and falling out!!!! Either that or just winding each other up for the sake of it. We were meant to be going to Bolton Museum today, so I went upstairs to straighten my hair and all I can hear is them arguing over a game they're playing. So they put that away then start kicking a footie around the front room!!!! I don't know how many times I need to tell them about not kicking the ball in the house. Then they look at me like I'm just so unfair. You know the sulky why can;t I kick the ball and break things kind of look? Well now I'm sulking and not taking them nowere till they can start to behave and stop fighting and winding each other up :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: And the football is in the bin :moon:

I told them they were grounded and so far they've been quiet LOL. If they start again they can just get they're pj's on and go to bloody bed :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Grounding is really a punishment for the parents :rotfl:

Paris has had her ds taken away this week for her bad attitude :?

God i've got all this to come, Soph's already got some attitude and she's only 7 months, god help me when she's 7! :lol:

Hi

aww i cant wait :? kids will be kids though me , my brother and sister used otbe the same way lamost daily my poor dad
Katrina

If it's hot where you are, I'd threaten to hose them down! ;)

Well, it works with cats.

Hope they make up with each other soon and start behaving for you.

Can't suggest anything - my bro and I fought like cat and dog until I was 18 and he was 15 and I went away to uni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back