Grrrrrr....

jarjar7

Reaction score
Well, I'm due to OV on Saturday (estimated) but I had EWCM yesterday, only twice when I wiped and then nothing since so BD'd last night and was expecting it tonight too, then Thursday and cos OH's Son is here at the weekend we would get to do it again on Sunday (even though after OV, its only 24 hours). Anyway...just been told by my OH that 'Do you know how old I am?! I can't do it 4 times in a week!' He's only 32...so now we have 'agreed' that we'll do it tomorrow and either Thursday or Friday (his Son may not be getting here til Saturday now)...

God, I'm just so frustrated! Why is it so difficult for him to want to make a baby with me??? I've told him that when I start OPK's next month and if I get a positive on them it will really be full steam ahead and he goes 'well, how will I do that if you've worn me out this month with your 4 times a week???'...I know everyone says not to tell him the days etc and I wish I didn't have to but he has a slight problem...cos his ex trapped him it has scarred him psychologically and he has to finish himself off and enter me as he's about to shoot his load (really sorry, FAR TOO MUCH tmi but dont know how else to explain it!!!) so for me to say we need to finish that way he will know that its the right days...

Sorry for the long post, I'm just finding it really difficult...
xxxxx

:hug: sorry I can't help much , I'm in a similar situation,got a oh who just doesn't seem interested in bd'ing even tho he wants a baby just as much,if not more than me. Was ready 2 scream last nite. Grrrr @ men lol xxx

Its just so annoying isn't it?! He tells me how much he does want another child but dont seem willing to put the work in...and I'm sorry, we're talking about having sex!!! Its not like he has to do an assault course or something, its having sex!!! I wouldn't call it very hard work!!
xxxx

I asked oh to not drink alcohol after the weekend,not sure if it will increase our chances but it can't harm,anyway he sat last nite wiv a huge (2 pint novelty glass) beer,and couldn't undedstand y I was upset wiv him,he said he thought it was his nite off!! Next he'll b askin me for overtime pay lol x

Lol...I know what you mean...my OH cooked this huge dinner for himself, with a fried egg included, ate it then went 'ooh, that and I had a kebab for lunch'...now he's sitting eating fudge!! And he wonders why he has no 'stamina'????
xxx

Sorry your having this trouble with your OH, i'm the same so your not alone!

Sent you a pm too X JJ

Sorry about your situation, but as a man I can relate to your OH. We're not as sex mad as society makes out! And with TTC sex being mainly robotic and passionless, it can be tricky - me and my wife did it ten days straight to get pregnant with our second and believe me, it nearly put me off for life!

Thanks JJ, I've replied! xxx

Thanks too BWakeling, its good to get a male perspective! I understand what you're saying, I should realise that he probably isn't as sex mad as I think he should be! 10 days straight??? Bloody hell, you must have been so pleased to see that BFP so you didn't have to go through that again!!! Lol...
xx

I really can sympathise. I am very concerned about how infrequently my man can want to bd. I have agreed that I will not use opks or get techinical this cycle, but I am still worried we wont bd enough. Af has been gone a day or so and he is still suffering with his wisdom teeth so doesnt feel up to it (which is understandable), but he has already booked 2 gigs with his band for next week so I know he will be too tired. It frustrates me so much, I have no idea how he thinks we can make a baby when he keeps booking stuff up.

Anyway moan over, back to being positive.

PMA!!!! That's what I keep telling myself! I'm trying to stay positive but when you seem to be doing the work on your own it is tough.
Good luck hun.
xxxx

Men cannot complain as all they have to do is BD with us like 10 times a month which i am quite sure they used to be able to do. We have to carry the baby for nine months, put on weight, lose our body shapes, get stretch marks and then give birth.

I hardly think there is a comparison :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back