grrrrrr hormones

samanthajayne

Reaction score
i'm having another grrrr day where everyone and everything is annoying me. even my dad is annoying me and he never annoys me :cry:

i hate hormones. i'm due my period normally at this time of the month and i used to really suffer badly with mood swings anyway at the time of my period. maybe its something to do with that but my dad still never annoys me normally. i really hate myself sometimes for feeling like this but i can't seem to help it :cry:

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'd love to say im the same, and to some extent i am, although, i dont hate myself, i just hate evryone else lol. I also find myself complaining and at the moment, im NEVER wrong, no matter what i say, if i say the sky is purple with green spots, then it is! and anyone who argues differently is a 'stupidhead' to use my brothers word. It's annoying me slighlty and i do feel guilty, but only a little bit :D

Hope your feeling a little better soon sweetie x

I'm the same hun, i want to argue with everyone and everyone is annoying me..... my poor OH cant do anything right at all, no matter what he does its wrong.

Ive started to get a little better over the last few weeks so i'm sure that it will pass and start to ease off a bit :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And a hug for you dad :hug: who has done nothing wrong......lol

thankyou :hug: i have been really good so far through the pregnancy its just the odd few days here or there where i just get so moody. someone only has to speak to me and i'm angry its silly. i used to have st johns wort before my period which helped a lot but obvioulsy can't have them now i'm pregnant although i was taking them for about 6 weeks into my pregnancy before i realised i was pregnant and i haven't taken any since. my mum keeps saying with the amount of st johns wort i was taking before finding out i was pregnant baby will be happy forever :) i do feel bad about my dad though but he knows i go through bad phases anyway so he won't bother and he has been off work this week so its been nice to spend some nice time with him. i either feel really annoyed and angry or like i want to cry all the time sometimes its both at the same time. i just try and stay out of the way of my family when i feel like that but they do understand which is nice :)

hormones are a right pain but wen u get down just think why you feel that way, cus your having a lovely baby, that should cheer you up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back