grrrrr

If it makes you feel any better ladies, ive got them, my belly, hips, back, under my arms, down my thighs, backs of my knees, and all over my boobies, now i look like a full atlas :cry:

ella said:
littlepip said:
Thats men for ya!! I said i havent got many stretch marks on my belly yet and he thought it would be a good time to mention that i have them on my back!!!! :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I would have whacked him

I turned to face the wall and started crying :oops:

littlepip said:
ella said:
littlepip said:
Thats men for ya!! I said i havent got many stretch marks on my belly yet and he thought it would be a good time to mention that i have them on my back!!!! :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I would have whacked him

I turned to face the wall and started crying :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

That's what I did too

people are so insensitive :x

My worst few comments were after my 20 week scan...people had been telling me that i 'must want' a boy because i already have a girl....i honestly didnt give a monkeys about the sex, and im actually very chuffed that i'll have my girls! (I can re use all beths clothes and toys too, lol) but when people asked and i said "its a girl" i had a few really craoppy comments like "oh no, another girl" :shakehead: and "oh dear, is that ok?" (these were coupled with pitying faces :evil: ) stupid idiots, OF COURSE ITS OK!!!

I just thought, how rude! They wouldnt go up to someone with a newborn in a pram and go "oh dear, what a shame" and stuff, so i dont know why they feel they can do it when im still growing her in my belly! THE SWINES!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i woke up to hear my OH talking to the baby and heard 'it will be ok mummy will get her figure back!!'

he keeps asking people with children how long it took them to get back in their old clothes etc!!! men :twisted:

my OH has been calling me humpty since the first sighting of a bump. I don't mind him saying it really because he does lovely things for me: puts my socks on, helps me up, fetches drinks and generally is very sweet.

Anybody else commenting about my size though is just annoying and especially bump touching: how rude!

My OH calls me Heffalump it used to really upset me, now i just ignore him or make an equally hurtful comment to him.

sazzylou said:
people are so insensitive :x

I just thought, how rude! They wouldnt go up to someone with a newborn in a pram and go "oh dear, what a shame" and stuff, so i dont know why they feel they can do it when im still growing her in my belly! THE SWINES!

I can beat that! I have a friend whose little boy is ginger, she was in tha park one day with him and he was wearing a hat. A woman came up to her and commented on how lovely he was, then when she took his hat off, the woman said "never mind, it might change colour as he gets older!" HOW RUDE!!!

It must be something about asdas... cos when i was pregnant everytime me and my ex saw this cashier she would say "oo the babies a boy"... even tho i knew she was a girl.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When i went in there after Keeley was born the same cashier asked what sex she was and when i said girl she was like " see i told you she would be a girl :shock: wtf :lol:

some people are rude!

My sister comment the other day on my bump "Where did that come from!" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back