grrrrr

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
why do strangers think its ok to comment about your size?? I think it may be part of asdas training programme cos it happens everytime I go there! Yesterday the cashier said "oo your big arnt you?!" which made me feel bad enough but then last night DH was talking to James through my belly when he stopped and looked at it and said "your really starting to get quite a lot of stretchmarks now arnt you". :shock:
how tactless can you be?
i wouldn't mind but I didnt think they were that bad!
:cry: :cry:

J-Do1979 said:
why do strangers think its ok to comment about your size?? I think it may be part of asdas training programme cos it happens everytime I go there! Yesterday the cashier said "oo your big arnt you?!" which made me feel bad enough but then last night DH was talking to James through my belly when he stopped and looked at it and said "your really starting to get quite a lot of stretchmarks now arnt you". :shock:
how tactless can you be?
i wouldn't mind but I didnt think they were that bad!
:cry: :cry:

:wall: :wall: :wall: Men!! My DH is constantly telling me im big - It used to annoy me more to be honest but now I am massive so there is no denying it really - My stretchmarks only arrived a week ago but seem determined to make up for lost time and I showed him the other day and he just made a face - what about saying - I still think your beautiful or something similar!! :shakehead:

Thats men for ya!! I said i havent got many stretch marks on my belly yet and he thought it would be a good time to mention that i have them on my back!!!! :evil:

littlepip said:
Thats men for ya!! I said i havent got many stretch marks on my belly yet and he thought it would be a good time to mention that i have them on my back!!!! :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I would have whacked him

yeah when my DH saw how upset I was by his comment his response was that he was just trying to be supportive!! WTF?!

I hate men that just about sums it up at the moment, I've been told I waddle and that I always fart in bed :x

Thankfully DH has learnt his lesson from when I was pregnant with DD.
I asked him to check for stretchmarks the other day, he found some on my bum and thighs ( :cry: ) but said that it wouldn't matter to him how many I get, I'm still the most beautiful woman in the world to him.
Lying bugger :fib: :fib:
:rotfl:

Jen, i've had the same! :hug:
Both men and women think its fine to ask me how far i am, then look shocked when i tell them and then proceed to tell me i'm big!
Y'huh....thanks then.... :x

:hug: :hug:

my nextdoor neighbour has just said to me, MY GOD I CANT BELIEEEEEVEEEE HOW BIG YOU'RE GETTING!!!! ho ho ho....
and stood there gawping at my tummy.

:roll:

J-Do1979 said:
why do strangers think its ok to comment about your size??

I HATE it when people do that and I also hate it when people I don't know very well think it is ok to touch the bump! I was at an engagement party on sat night and this girl I don't know that well grabbed my upper arm and squeezed it and I asked her what she was doing and she said "oh I just wanted to see if you'd put any weight on"...obviously I didn't react too much at the time but I was thinking WTF :shock: Some people are just RUDE!

As far as my stretch marks go, well I just don't really mention them to my hubby as he's a terrible liar and I know i'll just get upset even if he says they're fine... :fib:

:shock: My hubby learnt from our last baby not to comment on my fat areas. Last time I was so happy I thought I had no stretchmarks the he said "Thats because you cannot see that low down!" got a mirror ahhhhhhh! :rotfl:

This time he just says they're a road map of love :puke: . and just comments all the time about my big boobs! But otherwise I love my big bump, but not when my dad tells me "You're packing it in on your bum!" :twisted:

bobtheunfortunateone said:
This time he just says they're a road map of love

I was chatting to one of the midwives the other day and I was asking her about stretch marks and she commented that stretch marks are "badges of honour"...I know she was just being nice but I was thinking "bollocks to that that" :rotfl: The fact is stretch marks are pants :x

:rotfl: Ah I know, but if you are going to get them you will. Makes me feel better, when my road map is turning into a major city map! :rotfl:

I thought I was escaping the dreaded stretchers but they started to appear a week or so ago. I didnt think they were too bad as only a faint purple on the underside of my belly, either side of my belly button but now DH has pointed themm out I feel really self conscious. :(
I know he feels bad about it and keeps saying that they dont affect how much he fancies me but I dont believe him

my otherhalf has knicked names me slim , and not in the nice way :rotfl: and when im getting undressed his eyes pop out of his head , again not in a nice way ! and he wonders why he aint getting it :rotfl:

Its soooo annoying when ppl say those things to you. Just because your pregnant doesnt mean you are public property to comment on :twisted:

I get told im big/small all the time. and then it usually shuts them up when i tell them i can still get on my size 8 jeans AND do them up :roll: People are just rude. Midwife says im small and she is a professional.

Also my mate who has only had a lo also said i was big? she got sooo upset when ppl said it to her, so she should know better not to say it to me. :roll:

Oh lord, men are so insensitive at times arent they :roll: I hope u kicked him in the balls girl :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back