Grrrrr

emma28

Reaction score
How can anyone FORGET to go to their child 1st parent/teacher day??

I reminded him before he went to work, txtd him while he was at work, then phoned him 10 mins before our appointment to see where her was and he was like.....Oh God, I forgot!! :roll:

So the whole time I was talking to the teacher, my mob was ringing....I switched off the 2nd time but ykwim....then he comes bumbling in saying sorry, 5 seconds before we were finnished. :shock:

What a lovely opinion that woman must have of us now :twisted:

And now he can't understand why I am so feckin angry. GGGrrrrrr!!

aw hun :hug:

Men really are a completely different breed to us. They get so consumed with what they are doing they completely forget about everything else.

Just put it down to them being a lesser specie and therefore can only think of one thing at once, unlike us amazing ladies who can do about a billion things at the same time.

You have to feel sorry for them really.

:hug: :hug:

Mens brains don't work like ours. It really is that simple I think.

And I wouldn't worry about what the teacher must think, at least you didn't both turn up drunk or smoking a fag lol You can imagine the people some teachers have to contend with :roll:

Twist his nipples and tell him if he does it again you will be twisting something alot more tender :twisted:

Lou :lol:

Cheers girls :hug:

He is a bit of a muppet atm, dunno why.

And yeah I guess she must see worse parents than us....but there is a lot of posh mummies kicking about that school :lol:

emma28 said:
Cheers girls :hug:

He is a bit of a muppet atm, dunno why.

And yeah I guess she must see worse parents than us....but there is a lot of posh mummies kicking about that school :lol:

Being posh doesn't make you a good parent or person for that matter. At least your OH turned up, ok he was well late but you can imagine these posh mums "oh my husband can't come he's working late at the office blah blah blah la de da". No love he's sh*gging his secretary at the office :rotfl:

:roll:

:shock: PMSL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll never look at them in the same way :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back