grrrr....

GBLiz

Reaction score
just a mini-rant - first my bump isnt big enough and now it seems my baby isnt big enough!

despite being born at a healthy 7lb 1, and gaining weight right from day 1, three strangers in the last 2 days have asked me if she was premature.

:evil: no she wasnt !!!!

she had gained a pound after the first 3 1/2 weeks making her 8lb1, and now must be a few more ounces.. So, is she small??? :think: :think: she wasnt even underweight to start with so i dont see why people have to ask if she's premature a month later :x :x

ok rant over :)

Hey Hun
If the Health visitor is happy with her weight gain then dont worry what people say :hug:

I hate it when strangers think it is ok to say things like that :x

Oh and i dont think she sounds small.

Tell them to shut it! :evil: I hate all those comments! They never stop either! Next you will be getting "Isn't she crawling/talking/walking/sleeping through yet?"

I know how you feel people always think harry is older than what he is :wall:

Mhairi was six weeks old and people were STILL asking if she was prem!

Don't worry about it luv. I got so worked up I took her to the HV, her words were "She's healthy, happy and gaining weight....tell everyone to stick their opinions up their bums!" those were her exact words....I like my HV!

xxx

midna said:
LaineyG said:
....I like my HV!

xxx

WOW didnt think I would hear anyone say that lol ...mines a silly tw*t shes useless. :D

Hahaha mine is really relaxed, they seem to go with the "You're her mother, you know best".

Think i'm lucky!

xxx

i have similar - although i guess phoebe is still small at only 7 lb 4 oz. someone in tesco said to me they though i had a dolly in the car seat the other day! :rotfl: yep thats right, i'm one of those nutters that carries round a doll with me.

even family are saying how much smaller she is than her cousins, but i dont see how that is possible as she weighed more! i think a lot of people just forget how tiny babies can be.

:hug:

connor was an ounce less than his birth weight at 1 month old - 6lb 8oz in fact. now he's 9lb 8oz, but that still makes him smaller than some newborns.

people always say to me, 'gosh isn't he tiny' - but then, i'm only 5' 3" so i never expected to have a big baby

some babies and people are just little - end of!

ignore them all!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back