• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grrrr

hayes

Reaction score
Frustrated today grrr!!!

I decided to do a test today as im going to hosp(unrlated to ttc)and they often ask as a standard question are you pg. I am pretty sure im not but even though i had my af back at beg of march i didnt last long and ive had a few symptoms since but cud be nothing to be honest so was testing for own peace of mind. well i did a clearblue with my fmu and waited to see not pg and was actually for once not bothered if it did, but no it just stayed blank AHHHHH so annoying now i still dont know.

Should i bother doing another one or just forget it? Im pretty sure im not.

Michelle. x

Hey hun,

If what you have to go to hosp for requires you not to be pg maybe they can do one there just to rule it out?

xxx

Yep, def do another one hun!

Even if it is a BFN, then at least you know 100%

xxxxxxxxx

I had a scare last february and I was going to get my hair extensions done and they say you cant have them done if your pregnant, probably the fastest I ran out and tested haha! anything to get my extensions!.. they lasted 2 weeks before I got them taken out :roll:

Thanks girls, it wouldnt really have effected either way i just wanted 100% peace of mind so i did test again and it was as i thought not pg!!

Not feeling too bad though as i knew it would be. Im 3dpo now so you never know when i test again in a few weeks time i might get the result i want lol.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back