• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grrr @ some ppl!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm fed up of hearing 'he'l come wen he's ready' and 'there's no way ur gonna go another 2 weeks'.
I've got a friend who's due same day as me and we were commentin on my fb status the various things we've tried to bring labour on,I got up this mornin and another lass has commented sayin 'ur not due yet,give him/her chance' I felt like rippin her head off-she's due 3 days b4 me and has moaned everyday about every part of her pregnancy and has been wishin her labour to start since 35 weeks! And she's measuring big so they mite b inducing her today!!

Rant over lol

Lol sorry, I know i shouldn't laugh but seeing this has reminded me how much I want to slap a few Ppl.
I hate hearing that. It's worse from non-pregnant Ppl who haven't got kids. All u wanna do is lob something at them n shout "ur not in my shoes"

Rant away hun xxx

lmao i love what your ticker says

so nothing come of yesterday :(
on my ds the midwife was saying i would go early and this made it drag so much more grrrrrr

lmao i love what your ticker says

so nothing come of yesterday :(
on my ds the midwife was saying i would go early and this made it drag so much more grrrrrr

My mil has been convinced that I would only just make it to Xmas and would have him at 37 weeks at the latest...my mum rings me twice a day incase there's any update (I'm sure I would have told her if there was) xx

lol i try not to say anything about it on facebook because when i did all i said was baby is engaged and i got a load of people thinking i was in labour :rofl: and recieved about a thousand texts! so not even going there with facebook anymore, ill just shove some pictures up when shes born lol.
i had 3 texts asking if id popped yet yesterday and i dont even bother replying, fuck sake dont they think i will tell them when i do?!?!?! my nan rang me like "how are you" i said fine and she was like "ok see you later then!" nosey mare!
its enough to drive you mad lol x

Think I've said something similar to you on another thread! Its true though.... "runs and hides" lol

I have removed the ability for people to comment on my status on facebook for this reason but now I feel like a bit of a nazi as everyone keeps messaging asking why they can't comment :lol:

yeah i know what you all mean. the other night i really didnt sleep well at all, then oh forced me to rest all day and put my feet up which i did. i was just about off too sleep then the phone goes and it was my mil just asking how i was as she had a dream that id had the baby and wondered if i had!!does she not think we would tell her argghh. needless to say i couldnt get back to sleep and felt shitty all day.

sorry thats my rant over!! xx

Lol-my sister text me the other day askin if I'd had him and cos I didn't reply she was ringin me constantly-when I said 'don't u think I'd tell u' she said that she didn't find out about our other sister been in labour til baby was born-erm that's because she went into labour in the early hours and had her at 7am!!!!

yeah my mum who lives 600 miles away is adamant she wants to know when i go into labour. i told her i wasnt as she is a real stress head and would tell her once baby is here!!needless to say she is adamant that I WILL!! call her, love her xx

i find not posting stuff on facebook is good lol i posted about scan pics and that at 12 weeks but didnt post since and then the other day i posted that i had a busy day and cant wait for the scan next week and loads was like are you pregnant so i think im just going to post here instead im due 1st of june so people other than close family will just think june and wont bother me so much lol i think th ekids are on school holidays too when im due so at least i wont have all the mums saying are you still here pmsl

Lol I wonder why people give a shut about you being in labour, i think the best part is when baby is here!! Lol. Being on here we obviously need to know every detail :) but can't everyone else just sod off lol x

I posted on fb about midwife saying that my Baby was a good size and my sil who is also pregnant posted saying "will they induce you early oh I do hopethe corned you bought will still fit" this is a dig because a) they all think I have put on too much weight and like to keep telling me that b) have the hump that I found out what I was having and have bought loads of clothes already instead of letting other people buy them like sil did with her first!

I think it's really funny to oat things that I know will wid up my inlaws though it amuses me so later today when my pram is delivered I intend to post to say that I am playing with it in the front room (they didn't want us to have it in the house until she was born because of superstition but I dont believe in it so I know it's going to wind them up and I will get my own back for all the weight comments I had to put up with at Xmas) :rofl:

Dear god excuse my spelling stupid iPhone!!

How rude of people! This is why I am very quiet about pregnancy related stuffs on FB, too many people have opinions, lol.

I hope your little arrives soon though.

lol,
I don't mention a thing on face book, cos i cant stick it,all those nosy buggersxxxxxx

yeah i had this. from about 35 weeks i had a text everyday from some people asking if i had popped yet. by the end i put on fb status my phone was off and wouldnt be back on till lil one was here. and then refused to comment on fb about baby lol. we didnt even tell parents we were having him and that i was going in to be induced!! literally told them when he was here....haha

I'm fed up of hearing 'he'l come wen he's ready' and 'there's no way ur gonna go another 2 weeks'.
I've got a friend who's due same day as me and we were commentin on my fb status the various things we've tried to bring labour on,I got up this mornin and another lass has commented sayin 'ur not due yet,give him/her chance' I felt like rippin her head off-she's due 3 days b4 me and has moaned everyday about every part of her pregnancy and has been wishin her labour to start since 35 weeks! And she's measuring big so they mite b inducing her today!!

Rant over lol

Sorry, you're not going to like what I have to say :oooo:

I have found it quite funny how a lot of pregnant ladies on here are talking about 'natural induction methods' such as rasberry leaf tea, pineapple etc.

I do believe that each of our babies will come when they are ready and induction methods are a bit pointless. Of course we are all desperate for our little ones to join us in the world, and the waiting game can be frustrating :wall2: Saying this, the day will come when our babies will slip out!

Surely it's best for our baby and for our own body to let nature take its course...:oooo:

Emma_85 I have to agree with you there. If you expect to be pregnant until your due date then an early birth would be a nice surprise :) but trying to bring it on early would just drag it out more I think. If baby isn't here by now, it's still got some growing to do.

And believe me, I want this baby out more than anything right now. It's been a hard journey for me the past few months.. But just a few more weeks to go :)

Sorry but I disagree with both of you pink punch and emma85 nobody on here is saying that these natural induction methods are a sure thing and taking rlt is actually very good for you regardless as is eating pineapple!!! None of it is causing anyone any harm whatsoever! And you know what everyone is different so I think it's bit ride to comment on a post you clearly disagree with just so you can be high and mighty!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back