• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grr at not knowing! what do y'all think hehe

trixipaws

Reaction score
erm well if i count CD1 as the first day of my m/c and *assume* i have a 28 day cycle AF would be due today. so tested and BFN.

no sign of AF tho. except a horrendously foul mood which could be PMT (as y'all know i havent had a *true* AF that wasnt a pill withdrawal since i was 14 so not sure how to recognise PMT) but i can be a grumpy bitch anyway LOL so that dont mean anything really :lol:

cramps are no worse than they were last week if anything a little less. and there is no blood.

if the temp rise from 35.3 to 36.3 was ovulation then i'm not due AF until saturday. but wouldnt i get a faint + even if i'm testing 2 days early?

of course it could be the last option- the temp increase from 36.3 to 36.7 over the weekend just gone- when my boyf was in blimmin london :roll: so if its that then iv got no chance :wall:

what do y'all think? honesty valued above politeness :D thanx lovely ladies x x x

honestly... not got a clue! i find my own cycle confusing enough - i dont chart temps because it confuses me too much. good luck with it though!

Honestly, i think you may have some hormones left in your system and it could be that thats giving you a few "symptom" type feelings, have they (hospital) checked to make sure your levels have returned to normal? i know from experience that i found my hormones to be running high still at 2-3 weeks after a loss and also after an ectopic, have you had a proper period yet?

hey hun. my dr said not to count my m/c as a proper period and that it could last anything between 4-6 weeks. having said that, we're also supposed to be more fertile after m/c so anything's possible and I really hope it's good news for you and you get your bfp soon.

take care sweetie :hug:

i cant have any hormones left if i'm getting BFNs tho can i? isnt it the hormone that gives u the BFP? :? eep confused now!

check the mlu. you ould have some hormones, just less than the test picks up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back