Growth Spurt?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
im not sure if Laylas having a growth spurt, or whats going on :wall2:

at 3wks she weighed 9lb and has been on 5oz every 4 hours and slept about 8-9hrs at night... but for the last few days, she has been waking every 2-3hrs crying her little heart out cos shes hungry, i dont know if to up her to 6oz or try her on the Aptamil hungry baby milk and see if she settles better on 5oz on that,

also, has any1 elses baby just done one poop a day on Aptamil, im guessing its normal for her, but she does seam to struggle to do a poop and crys for about 10mins until she manages to do it, but can trump for england!

we put her on aptamil cos midwife said it was the closest to bfeeding, but im not sure if its worth trying her on a different brand to see if that helps her poop, or if 1 poop a day is just as much as she is going to do,

thanks!

:)

Charley only poo's once a day!
I think you should try upping the bottle to 6oz's first. If it is a growth spurt she'll get back to normal sleeping soon x

Yeah i'm with Chaz. Up the ounzes first. The hungrier formula is thicker and as she already struggles with popping it'll only make her worse. (Try offering her a litttle coiled boiled water for her constipation) Oh and Drake only poops once a day too!

thanks ladies, im glad to know its not just her that doesnt poop lots,

ive upped her to 6oz n shes been back to her normal self today and has been wantin to play more n look at things! yey

xxx

jacob is on aptamil and trumps well too! he only poos once a day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back