Growth spurt? please God be nothing more thn a growth spurt!

keelie_b

Reaction score
Dylans feeding 40 minutes on, 40 minutes off :shock: :shock: :shock: day AND night! HELP!!

Im praying it wont last!

This is day 2 of it now.

What do i do? sleep deprivation just reached new meanings!

sounds like a growth spurt - time to start cosleeping if you don't already?? it won't last :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just what I was going to say. I would definitely think about co-sleeping hun - even if it is just for a little while and especially if hes feeding every 40 mins in the night too. At least that way you can get some rest too xxx

It will pass... Keep that in mind

Yep, the nights are no different! I will try co sleeping tonight i think. Problem is, after a feed, i have to rock him back to sleep before putting him back down and if hes not fully asleep he will scream!! then i have to start rocking again. This goes on for a while and before i know it, its time to feed again. im exhausted!

i don't know if you do this already, but feed him in bed whilst lying on your side? that way you can doze (or even sleep) your way through it.

i swear its the only way i stayed sane :)

Yup ditto what was said above, Feed lying down and he'll fill up and come off your boob when he is ready then. Much easier than faffing trying to settle him or hold him to feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back