Growth scan....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
yesterday and all is well with Baby K!

So last week they told me I was measuring at 38 weeks when I was in fact 31! Eeeeeek panic!! lol

Anyway I had my growth scan and one of the MW said the baby is measuring on the 98th percentile!

But when they charted all the measurements up etc the baby itselt is only measuring at 34+2 but lump is measuring 39 becasue theres additional fluid with me being diabetic.....but consultant said thats fine and as they have done right through they will just keep monitoring me weekly!

Soooooo little legs is already weighing 5.3lbs.....and they are still hoping to get me as close to 37 weeks as possible so maybe another 5 weeks in here to grow...OUCH! lol

But overall they are very happy with mine and baby's progress and all is well which means happy Mammy and Daddy K!! xxx

Glad everything is well hun - dont you be queue jumping:shakehead:lol

Thanks SS and Rosa....got another one on 23rd Feb thats if he or she is still in here by then lol xxx

23rd Feb def not allowed to queue jump to there lol

many times those scans are not accurate at all and babies usually grow in growth spurts so she can be very big now and normal te next week (if you know what I mean) but nice to know all was well :)

ha I hope so Helen lol I was laguhing with the consultant saying OMG do they ALWAYS grow at a lb a week....thankfully he said no lol!! But yeah all great here...how are you not long now ehh...xxx

thanks jodied....Wow look at you how fast has that gone??? Hope your keeping well xxx

yes already 38 weeks today Wilma thanks for asking. All is going pretty well but I gained a lot because of a very stressfull period and having to move etc so I gained a lot in just over 3 weeks but I just couldn't help it. now I am settling in and have more time to eat much better etc. I gained 9kilos so far (but 3 in the last 3 weeks)and I will try not to gain any more :)

had a growth scan at 33 weeks and 6 days he was estimated at 5lb 5oz
then my last scan showed he had put on 10 oz's in two weeks bringing him to 5lb 15 oz's.

I'm diabetic too so duno if this helps but my bump seems to be normal size measured 36 yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back