• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth scan

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hiya im back from my scan.
it seemed to go ok, but once it had finished i sat in reception and they called me back in as they wanted to double check tummy measurements.
Went back in and they double checked and since my last scan 2 weeks ago it hasnt grown at all :(
They seemed quite worried and told me they had to get the doctor to get her to make a decision on weather to induce me today or to get me back in for a scan and she booked me in for doppler in a weeks time and scan in 2 weeks. they sed the reason they did this was cos evrything else on the scan was fine.
all the way thru iv been told im gonna have a heffa and that her stomach is big for my dates on last 2 scans which was reason for this scan, and now theyre telling me shes not growing right! its annoying and upsetting!!!
now i have 2 wait 2 weeks again! so what if she doesnt grow in next 2 weeks surely its dangerous to just leave it for 2 weeks if she may not be growing??
they said she is putting on weight and everything thats why they not too worried?
well i bloody am worried!! and so is OH. its scary isnt it, one min telling me one thing then saying the opposite! arggh i really hope shes gonna be ok! all the clothes weve bought are big as they said she will be a 10 pounder lol!! xx

aww sweetie, I hope everything is ok with your little one :hug: :hug: :hug:

im sure everything is fine hun :hug: :hug:
i got told last week that they propotion out more after 36 weeks.
ive got my next growth scan next week as babys head was slightly smaller, but im not too worried, i also had the doppler on tuesday and that was all fine.
good luck hun and try not to worry, i know its easier said than done :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back