Growth scan tomorrow x

Oh that's absolutely awful! Can't believe they charge separately for a sexing scan! Hope you find out soon x

That really is a awful - I was expecting you to say it was their policy not to confirm the sex of the baby. I understand some hospitals have that policy in fear the parents will terminate if it's the 'wrong' sex as some cultures have an extreme preference over gender.

At least baby is all fit and healthy though eh?! xxx

Yeah measuring average on all its body parts and about 2lb something at 934 grams never been good at conversions but they said about 2lb x

27 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too x

Oh no, i'm really sorry to hear that. At least baby's healthy though. Will you be able to get another scan done when you change hospitals?

Some hospitals dont even do sexing scans. Shame she wouldnt look though!

Glad all is well x

Yeah i have growth scans til 36 weeks x so hopefully have more so not bonded well in this pregnancy since i have no idea what they are and i just feel like what's the point i can't buy anything as no uni sex stuff where i am living its a nightmare swear i left the hospital today even more depressed than before x

27 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Awww hon sorry you are having a shitty day. Just think you'll hopefully be changing hospitals soon and you'll get the support you want. xx

I hope so too x i am going to book a private one when i got some spare cash so i can see then if i get desperate to know x

Omg i cant beleive they wouldnt tell you, and it was NHS, thats ridiculous. I hope there was a good reason why x

Omg i cant beleive they wouldnt tell you, and it was NHS, thats ridiculous. I hope there was a good reason why x

No she didn't even look my partner asked her twice she did her measurements and told me a few body parts but i couldn't see much as image was crap x

diabolical, can you not complain to yur midwife and see if she can get you another one... Youd think all NHS scanning equipment would be the same x

So sorry to hear that you had a bit of a crappy scan. Can't believe it really! Ridiculous! Scans are supposed to be happy occasions! Hopefully you'll b able to change ur care providers without any hassle and hopefully u'll get a gender scan sorted soon!
Glad to hear ur LO's well otherwise :)

thats really crappy that hun cant believe she wouldnt look and cant believe more so that they charge for sexing scan, its disgusting! Glad your LO is all healthy and well though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back