Growth Scan Tomorrow *Updated*

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi all, well I had a scan 2 weeks ago as I'm quite small and it showed that the baby is just below average size for my dates so I have to have another scan tomorrow. After she's been measured again the hospital will compare to see how the baby's growing and then decide what to do. I'm a bit anxious about it but am looking forward to seeing her again. It's a 9.45 so nice and early.

i hope it all goes well for you hun, will be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow hun - i will be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow :pray: Good luck and remember to post your scan pics with the good news.... :hug: Yvonne xx

Hi all - well I'm back. The scan went well, she is growing fine and the consultant is satisfied with the growth since the last scan.

However - since the last scan 2 weeks ago she has decided to be a little sod and turn so she is now breech. Nothing is ever straight forward. I have to go back for another scan in 4 weeks then if she's still breech I'll have another scan 2 weeks after that which will make me 36 weeks. If she's breech then the consultant will discuss trying to turn the baby and c section.

Glad to hear growth is fine :) lets hope lil monkey turns now and gets into a nice position ready for birth!! :pray:

great! most important thing is shes growing just right!!

Glad to hear that she's doing well. Here's hoping that you don't need a c section. xx

Hi all - well I'm back. The scan went well, she is growing fine and the consultant is satisfied with the growth since the last scan.

However - since the last scan 2 weeks ago she has decided to be a little sod and turn so she is now breech. Nothing is ever straight forward. I have to go back for another scan in 4 weeks then if she's still breech I'll have another scan 2 weeks after that which will make me 36 weeks. If she's breech then the consultant will discuss trying to turn the baby and c section.

Glad to hear growth is fine :) lets hope lil monkey turns now and gets into a nice position ready for birth!! :pray:

great! most important thing is shes growing just right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back