• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth scan, eek

knopk@

Reaction score
So went to my 34 week appointment today and as suspected measuring large - 38 cm so off for a growth scan tomorrow morning.
My mini GTT came back fine so its not diabetes.

Scared now

Good news - he is 3/5 engaged

Last edited:
Good luck with the growth scan tomorrow x

Goodluck for tomorrow hunny, sometimes the fundal height has nothing to do with the size of the baby, it could be your carrying more water x x

---
-

Thanks ladies, she said it doesnt feel like there is lots of water but we will see tomorrow. She was lovely though and said not to worry, but better be safe

Good luck! Think how lovely it will be to see your little man again?

Good luck hon, its great seeing them again they are so baby like now, I had a growth scan on wed as I was measuring big but he's perfectly average sized so the measurements of your bump are not always accurate, which is hopefully the case for you hon xxx

Really looking forward to the scan to take a look at my boy, about to head off soon. Cant normally update from my phone as Orange classifies this site as an adult content so will update when I get home or text someone. The mw told me I need to grab a midwife or doctor afterwards to talk to them.

You can text me if you like and i'll update, best of luck again xx

Dont worry!! When I was 37 weeks was told by consultant that i was measuring big and that the baby was already an 8lb'er so she was going to be a big un, low and behold - 3 weeks later little miss was born weighing in at 5lb 10!! xx

So back from the hospital, baby measuring ok, he has got long legs though. But they said the waters ate above average, just slightly. They wanted to be on a safe side so I have to do full GTT next week. If that comes back normal , they will leave me alone:)
So potentially we have a good swimmer with long legs on our hands. His head is average so that's a relief, estimated weight 2700 gr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back