• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth scan!! ####Back with update!!#####

hennaly

Reaction score
UPDATE:
My appointment was at 10am and i got there 5 minutes early and it was all ready packed.
I booked in and sat down, the lady next to me said there was at least a 2 hour wait so i went back to reception and asked for my notes back, she said they couldnt fit me in again for a couple of weeks, i said i dont care i dont want to be fitted in again thankyou. The lady at reception said i was next in line for a scan but there was then a long wait for the consultant so i agreed to wait for the scan but then i was going.
My scan showed exactly what i said it would, baby is a good size but not huge as they said it would be so we are reckoning about 9lb ish, baby is head down and facing the right way :cheer:
She then got a midwife to take my blood pressure as i wouldnt wait for the consultant, poor woman took it twice then looked at me sheepishly and said 'is it usually low?' i said yes y she said 'thank god for that, it was 90/60'.
I also have a bit of glucose in my water but not worried about it.
I was there a total of 30 minutes thank god as was so not in the mood for 2 hours of sitting doing sod all.

I have my growth scan today at 10am, they have said all alone that baby is gonna be very big but im not convinced, i reckon about 9lb 8oz so will be interested to see what they think this morning :D

Oooh hopefully the scan will show baby isn't too big. :hug:

I've got my 36 week scan today as well so it will be interesting to see what size the baby is (and what position). :D

Good luck hun !! :cheer: :cheer:
(and I bet your right ;) )

good luck hun :cheer: I hope that bubs is good and not too big!

I was wondering the same lol!
Where are you Hennaly!??!?!

didn't realise you had your scan as well today Charmed, good luck to you as well! :D

thats good to hear then hun bet your pleased :D

Great news.. glad all was ok!

Claire x

thats really good news! I'm glad everything is fine, and bubs is a good size and not huge! :cheer:

shame you didn't get to see the consultant, are they going to rearrange for you to see them another time in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back