• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth scan again this afternoon

MaryLouise

Reaction score
I'm off to see the consultant and have yet another growth scan this afternoon. Fingers crossed I will get some answers as to why the baby is small!

Hope it goes well and they can give you some answers :hug:

Good luck :hug: Hope they can give you some definitive answers :hug:

Good luck, I shall be watching for your update as I was told my baby is small yesterday and that I need a rescan in two weeks and then was just pretty much shoved out the door so I have no idea what it could mean xx

After the growth scan and doppler scan yesterday I was told that the baby is still not growing well. She has now dropped off the 10th centile by some margain but the good news is that the blood flow is still doing well. On talking to the consultant he said that we can take it week by week; he pointed out that she appears to be following her own line which will mean that she will be well off the line by the time I am due if she continues to follow this pattern. So I am having a doppler scan again next Thursday (37wks) to check the blood flow from the placenta again if all is ok I will be allowed to wait until the following Thursday (38wks) when I will have growth scan and doppler again. If any probs next week they will induce if not then they will look at my 38wk scan and if she has followed her growth pattern then they will more than likely induce. If she has a growth spurt and pops back up onto the line or above they will let me go another week and repeat the scans etc but I will probably not be allowed to go over my due date.
Sorry that all sounds a bit of a pickle now that I read it! basically I'm holding on for now!
The really weird thing about this pregnancy is that my BP has been so well behaved compared to last time when it just wouldnt stabalise by this stage, now I feel a bit of a phoney having it checked cos its always so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back