first growth scan tomorrow.

leannesxb

Reaction score
Got my first growth scan tomorrow afternoon then consultant after. Getting a little scared now as I don't look as big as what I feel I should. Worried the baby is small and I will have the same problems as with my son Dylan.

Getting paranoid that my health problems, smoking before I knew I was expecting and history means I shouldn't have risked having another baby and it was just selfish of me! Paranoid I know but can't get the thoughts out of my head. :-(

I know its easier said then done but try not to worry too much. I didn't start showing I waqs pregnant until I was about 25weeks, and stayed quite small, only recently I have started to pile on the pounds.
They will let you know and offer you the best possible care they can, and you can't help the problems you had before and smoking, at least you gave up when finding out you were pregnant xx

Don't worry hun. Everyone has been saying I'm really big and I am measuring huge for dates, but at all my scans he's a completely normal size. You may just be hiding AJ well hun, don't worry I am sure it will all be fine. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back