• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth at 24-25 weeks

Rachel1509

Reaction score
For the past 2 days or so, I've felt baby moving like usual, but seems to be less kicking and poking, and more general moving, like he's shifting around (or trying to!). It's really weird, but I feel like he may be running out of room with how he seems to be moving and where abouts.
Does anyone know if this is a specific time in the pregnancy when the baby begins to lose room and gets a bit cramped?

round the end of pregnancy really, your baby still has plenty of room but everything will feel so strong as heis bigger and stronger and his movements will feel ablot more dramatic.

they go quieter when they have growth spurts and around now seems to be that time in a lot of ppl. 24/25 weeks growth spurt here so babs is quieter and everything is achey and itchy and explodey lol

yeah LO has just had a growth spurt, cuz my bump has popped out even more and he;s kicking stronger and more regularly! :D

My kicks have got significantly stronger in the last couple of weeks, and everything feels really heavy - although i dont really have a huge bump.

A lot of ladies in here have reported quieter periods over the 24/25 week stage.
xxx

Today i feel massive! Starting to struggle to put my shoes on! I had a couple of Quietish days and now LO is dancing in there! :)

He hasn't moved as much today :( I don't know if thats because I've been walking around and active for most of the day, or if he's just having a lazy day.
I've felt odd movements, but don't seem as strong as usual. Rather then obvious kicks and pokes, it's more like he's shifting and just getting comfy. This is normal right?
I miss him :( lol

im having the same hun, quieter and softer kicks but babby is ok as far as i or hospital can tell

Pip has been a lot quieter today. Lots of shifting and a lot less kicking etc. it is them growing and changing position hun. Perfectly normal. It is worrying when u don't feel them as much but next time he kicks u will know it! Freaks me out everytime Pip goes quiet, I usually threaten him with the Doppler and that gets him moving! Lol!

Thanks for the replies everyone. But I still don't feel right about it for some reason :( I think I'm probably been paranoid, but before me and OH went to sleep, we laid in bed like we usually do, and LO didn't move for daddy at all, which is unlike him! I woke up quite a few times during the night and he wasn't moving at all then, and then this morning has been the same. The OH has noticed but I'm masking it by saying he's sleeping and to leave him be so he doesn't start worrying.
Also I've woke up this morning and don't feel as big and heavy.. I think my minds trying to play tricks on me :(

Oh Hun, I had this when I was on holiday and no access to Doppler for reassurance :(
Have you got a Doppler? If so use it, if not go to the gp or mw you need some reassurance before the weekend hits.
Hope you get reassurance soon :hugs: xxx

I agree wih sue. Get ur Doppler out if u have one. If not, phone ur midwife. She can give u a quick check to make sure all is ok. Bubba is probably sleeping but if ur still worried - see someone before the weekend xx

My LO seems to be doing less kicks and more like movement where as before couldnt feel movement now, she still seems to like having a kick at 3 am though :) XXX

My LO loves to worry me! I write on here about how concerned I am.. then half hour later he has a mad hour of kicking! Makes me look like a right paranoid sausage! :dohh:
I suppose I have to remember that he's growing a lot, and things won't always stay the same during the full term of the pregnancy. His movements feel different and it worried me, but it's obviously normal, so I just have to remember that.
I got the doppler out and he began kicking at it straight away, so don't think he likes that very much!

Thanks everyone for trying to reassure me! :hugs:

The doppler always makes Pip kicks so I tend to threaten him with it! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back