Gross food combo's......following on from 'Does anyone like'

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Just reading the 'does anyone like chocolate and cheese' thread I thought I'd ask if any of you have any gross food combo's that you love

I like to think I'm quite normal but my DH loves peanut butter on toast with tomato ketchup......... :puke: :puke: :puke:

I can live with the peanut butter on toast bit, it's the ketchup that's a killer for me!!

What's your's or your OH's secret gross food sin???

cold custard out of a tin- not in a bowl cause "it tastes funny"

:shock: our cupboard is choc a bloc with custard- anyone would think its me who has been craving it but its all the OH's... I dare not touch it!

does marmite and cheese count? i love it 8)

OH used to eat mayo sandwiches, or just mayo on a spoon out of the jar. Since he has quit smoking though he can actually taste things now and realises how gross it is.

I am the queen of 'chocolate and cheese' :lol: i always put vinegar on my crisps too yummy :dance:

I think I'm quite normal :angel: :rotfl:

but DH... :talkhand: he's another story...

He eats moose meat , he eats fish balls out of a tin which has a shelf life of like 4 years! He eats this horrible stuff named calles which is cheap tubed fish eggs & eats it on normal bread, not even toasted, god it makes him stink! :puke: He eats crisp bread with everything! Even Sunday lunch! When we have cooked food, he makes shredded cold carrot to go with it! He even dips his toast & cheese into his cup of tea :puke: :puke:

He used to be worse, slowly turning him English :rotfl:

I love to have a pot of curry sauce with my sandwiches, so for a treat I go to the chinese and buy some to save for the next day, or worse if I have none I get chippy curry sauce, and dip my tuna sandwiches and crisps into it.

This habit derives from a pregnancy craving for curry sauce (8 years ago!) but it hasn't really gone away!

kirlykird said:

He eats moose meat , he eats fish balls out of a tin which has a shelf life of like 4 years! He eats this horrible stuff named calles which is cheap tubed fish eggs & eats it on normal bread, not even toasted, god it makes him stink! :puke: He eats crisp bread with everything! Even Sunday lunch! When we have cooked food, he makes shredded cold carrot to go with it! He even dips his toast & cheese into his cup of tea :puke: :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :)

I love mushy peas on toast with cheese on top - try it if you like beans on toast

kirlykird said:

OMG! :puke: :puke: :puke:
:rotfl:

peanut butter & jam sandwiches are nice

:puke: :puke:

just realised I do have one wierd thing after all........pasta and mushy peas..... yummy!

As well as the peanut butter on toast with ketchup my DH also love having beans on toast with a packet of crisps on top, and he also puts cold baked beans with his salads... :puke:

laetitia85 said:
My sister loves omelette or scrambled egg with jam
:puke:
thtats not that weird as you can have jam on pankakes and there mainly egg :lol:

laetitia85 said:
My sister loves omelette or scrambled egg with jam
:puke:

Thats an american thing.... half of my hubbys family will have grape jelly omelettes - not for me tho.... omelettes are meant for cheese!

I put vinegar on my macaroni cheese - think thats the only odd thing I do.
:think: well food wise :lol:

yes in other ways you are very odd m'dear :wink: you have obsession with ducks willy 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back