gross baby kisses!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i love giving milliepops kisses, mostly on her nose and mouth. she doesnt "mwah" kiss back yet, but sometimes she sticks her tongue out and it goes between my lips like shes snogging me :shock: its a bit weird!
the other day my boyf went out 2 work and was about 2 kiss her goodbye and she sicked all down her chin! :rotfl: luckily it didnt go on him but it couldve been worse!
any more gross things babies do when u kiss them?!

sometimes when i kiss jake on the lips he opens his mouth which like a snog, just feels wrong :shock: lol, i just kiss him on the cheeks and head now

Yeah Nathan just opens his mouth as wide as he can get it when you go to kiss him, and its usually all slobbery. Aimees are still a bit messy, she usually got something or other all over her face :roll:

Isaac tries to eat my face, my cheek or nose :puke: then moves down onto my neck, then looks at me all serious then laughs like mad, cwazy baby kissey sucky things :rotfl:

When I kiss Daniel, he is trying to suck on my skin (everywhere he can reach, cheeks, forehead, nose). I think he is just trying to look for a boob :D
The first time he did it, I was holding him up, with his mouth on the same level as my nose. It was a moment when I saw him opening his mouth wide open and a sec later he was sucking on my nose :D (after he discovered there is no milk, he was very dissapointed) :rotfl:

Austin likes to bite my nose and chin, he used to suck but then grew teeth... He always smiles & giggles while he's doing it, and loves me kissing his face & tummy.

My 2 year old niece keeps snogging Austin, I'm trying to stop her but she thinks it's hilarious to lick him & put her tongue in his mouth. Hopefully she'll grow out of it!

Carina said:
When I kiss Daniel, he is trying to suck on my skin (everywhere he can reach, cheeks, forehead, nose). I think he is just trying to look for a boob :D
The first time he did it, I was holding him up, with his mouth on the same level as my nose. It was a moment when I saw him opening his mouth wide open and a sec later he was sucking on my nose :D (after he discovered there is no milk, he was very dissapointed) :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i just nearly choked on my lunch reading that, it made me laugh out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back