groin pain

Snooky

Reaction score
Hi

The last few days I seem to be very sore down below, not my pubic bone but underneath. It doesn't hurt to touch but my whole groin area is very painful, like ive been riding a bike for too long. I haven't done anything to have caused this that I know of. It does ache though, which is odd.

Anyone else have this and know what it is??

Thanks

XXX

Get it alot doctor thinks I have SPD (Symphis Pubis Dysfunction I think) you can look it up easily on the net to see if it sounds like what you are experienceing

i was wondering if it was this....wasn't sure if it was more the pubic bone that was supposed to hurt so unsure, will look up symptons on the net.

Thanks

XXX

I get this alot too. :hug:
Only when I have been sat still for too long though or when I first get up in the morning.

I get this as well. Mine feels like I am wearing really tight knickers that every now and then catch my skin, spoke to Midwife and she said its the ligaments stretching. Sometimes I get a dull ache down there as well, again spoke to MW and she said just growing pains x

ok thanks guys

will keep an eye on things are see how it goes, hopefully might just be some growing pains and nothing too serious

XXX

I've had something similar for the last couple of weeks or so. It's like a dull, heavy ache between the legs. It comes and goes though and it isn't unbearable by any means, just a little worrying. I hope it is just growing pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back