• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grizzly!

lisa31

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I havent been on here a while - partly due to Heidi being very grizzly and recently it seems like she is a bit clingy. Whenever I go out of her sight she starts screeching then really crying (I have heard babies go through this stage but i didnt think it would be this early)

She is also teething but the crying doesnt always seem to be due to that

What happened to my ickle happy girl?? :(

L x

snap!

ruben is the same - clingy and teething! i've not slept properly in ages and feel shattered!

Poor you! Well there is only a couple of days between them!

We should get them together and let them grizzle away to each other!!!!

Sorry I couldnt get to see you before you go Norway - Claire said you were going. Meet up when you get back?

L x

Eva is exactly the same! I feel like i can't get anything done. as soon as i pick her up she is all smiles though!

How longs this supposed to last for?? :think:

I know what you mean!!!. When I walk away she yells - when I come back into her focus its.. :D :angel:

Cheeky monkeys

L x

Thanks for that. v.interesting. I thought it was quite sweet where emila put that they begin to know who there main caregivrers are awwwwwwww. Won't be awww when I need to go back work though!!!

Guess we have to sit and wait this one out :)

L x

Maheen ' has been the same, it's nice and horrible at the same time!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

And she has started crying when people she doesn't know look at her!!! nice in tescos!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Mel xx

Awful isnt it. - sorry to hear that a few of us are at that stage.

She has not stopped screaming all day :cry: - even when I pick her up, rock her, cuddle her, put her in the swing she has cried her heart out all day - I cant tell if its the teething, the hot weather, she is sneezing alot but she only got over her cold last week - surely she hasnt got another one already :?: :wall: :wall:

I went to see my cousin as i thought a trip out in the car might soothe her - it was ok whilst we were driving. When my cousin opened the front door she took one look at her and went red in the face and started screaming. Bit odd though as she is smiling one minute and then screaming the next second - i wish she could me where it hurts.

D/H has gone fishing - I've told him that if she wakes up I will be ringing him and he will have to come home. Ive had it all day - my patience wont last the night as well :(

Hoe things improve for everyone

L x

Hi Lisa

How's Heidi been over the weekend?

Olivia's 2nd bottom tooth is nearly through, she has been grizzly and chomping on her fingers and had a runny nose and rosy cheeks (which I mistook was a cold).

We've been away for a few days and she wasn't too bad but tonight now we're at home the poor soul seems to really be suffering and is still awake now.

Lucy

lisa when she screamsn have you tried putting teething gel on her gums? if she stops crying for a few mins it might be teething :think:

Reece seems exactly the same as all your babies.

I never get a minute to myself at the moment. Everytime i leave a room Reece starts screaming. He's never been like this before. He's always twining about something and nothing makes him happy.

For the last few nights it has taken hours for him to fall asleep in his cot. He just walks round it crying till he wears himself out. Its horrible i hate seeing him like this.

He's nearly 1 and has no teeth :shock: so i'm hoping he's just teething. Does it sound like teething? :? :pray:

Hi!

Lucy - pretty much the same over the weekend. My aunty had invited us for Sunday dinner and she cried the majority of time we were there :?
Olivia is doing well! on her second tooth!! wow :cheer:

Toriella - yes I do - Im using bonjela. Although I am very dissapointed with it - its now banna flavour and not anniseed flavour :shakehead: lol

Hearts81 - it sound like teething to me

Hope your all ok and getting through it!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back