grey hair

tracyM

Reaction score
arghhhhhhhh. We were out in the car last night, sun roof open, taking in the glorious Morecambe weather. Lo and behold, I spotted some grey hairs in the rear view mirror sparkling away in the sunshine :shock:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm only 32. I can't get grey hair already :cry:

Ive got tons with this pregnancy, getting a morticia stripe up one side too :shock:

Speaking of which Ive got some nice n easy waiting in the bathroom for me!

i have grey hair too - i think its nice. Sign of maturity.

I'm 23 have have a couple of gret hairs!! :shock:

ive had them since i was 18 . but i do have very dark hair so they show up more.

ahhh see I'm blonde so I say they are just platinum strands!! I can always hope!

I started getting grey hairs at 28, only have a few so can still pull them out. Won't be long until I have to use dye though :x

I found a grey when i was 24. i was mortified but thankfully have found no others yet. Funny you should make a thread about this because i dreamt i had loads last night, i was trying to pluck them but they just kept on coming

I was always told (I know it's an old wifes tale but still scares me) that if you pull one out, two will go back! :shock:

I like men to have a bit of grey - the silver fox that is Phillip Schofield - mmmmmmmmmmm!!! Yummy!

My hubby started getting them at about 28. He's 30 now and doesn't have many - just a few strands around the temples - but they are definitely there.

I don't have any yet - touch wood!

My OH has quite a bit of grey but because he has golden very short (practacally no) hair anyway you cant really tell

eek! some of u had them really early, didnt kno u could get them in ur 20's! not found any yet (phew!), but my mum had a few in her mid-30's- my dad is 56 tho and not a single one! hope my hair takes after him :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back