Greeny cm (sorry if tmi)

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I went to the toilet and when I wiped and looked at it (as you do when ttc!) it was a bit green and stringy like I had just blown my nose with a cold! I definitely don't have an infection.. So what do you think ladies??

Been feeling like af is going to come now although it's not due til Thursday/Friday but I felt wet down there a few times and wore a liner thinking it might come.

Please help!! Does it sound good? Please be honest if you think it's probably not pregnancy related, I can take it! Just wish I knew... Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I woul def go to the docs hun as that's not normal. Green is usually a sign o infection... Whig you would want treated asap as not to damage your fertility.c

I woul def go to the docs hun as that's not normal. Green is usually a sign o infection... Whig you would want treated asap as not to damage your fertility.c

But I'm not itchy and it's not smelly? There's no irritation at all, doubt it's an infection.

Hmmmm PP never heard of a greenish CM.....sorry cant advise but see if you still have it tomorrow and may be worth getting it checked out if its still there in a day or so...some infections done have a lot of other symptom but are still hanging around....hope it goes soon tho!!! xxx

oh my goodness PP , that sounds very strange, you didn't use Grass seed instead of Pre Seed did you this month?

Hope it clears up soon , come on BFP for end of month X

Last edited:
Hmm do you think something is wrong? I maybe will see the doc...

I just googled it and it said could be en early sign of thrush? I would get checked to be on the safe side PP X

Yeah I would PP just to put your mind at rest....but Im sure it wont be anything serious xxx

Bacterial infections sometimes do not show any symptoms...but I have heard that greenish cm can be a sign. I would just get it checked to be on the safe side. X

Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is an infection that's has a yellowy greeny tinge to it, you can have it with no odour, i'd go get it checked just to be on the safe side Hun x

I agree with the other girls...greenish doesn't seem quite right...

xx

Found this from a thread of people giving their symptoms before a bfp:

charliecats

Mine went thicker, more creamy and a bit more green (sorry TMI!). As soon as that arrived, I instantly recalled it from my prior pregs...

pp i had this just before i got my bfp it wasn't green more like an illuminouse off white sounds disgusting xx

Oh will be knicker watching for the incredible hulk in my bloomers over the next couple of days then lol xxx

Pink Punch that link doesn't seem to be working?! Or is it just my computer?! :)

xx

I had same thing yesterday. Hopefully a pg symptom 4 u x c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back