• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grease is the Word

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Havent watched it so far as OH hates anything like that and usually watches some crappy sport programme...

Anyway just reading our local paper, and there is a girl on therin the final 16 who I know!!!! She was a temp in my work a few years ago! I bumped into her again last year on a hen night and she was a waiteress in the place we went to.

Her name is Alison Crawford, has anyone seen her on it? Is she any good. I will have to tape it saturday as I am out on another hen night, but I cant wait to see her!!! She is SOOOOO lovely to, a real doll!!

I've been watching it! :oops:
To be honest I haven't really got to know their names but if she's the one I think she is (long curly blonde hair?) She is the best one in my opinion! :cheer:

Thats her, long blonde curly hair!!!! She is SOOOO nice, a real sweetie!!! All the men in our office were enchanted with her!!!I hope she does well :cheer:

I've been watching it, she is really good. She's the one who walked upto David Gest and said "Tell me about it, Stud". She deserves to win just because of that :clap:

My cousin was at boot camp..... he was the one who got told off because his eyebrows were plucked too much!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

he didn't make it past boot camp.

allison is good though! I noticed her she has a certain look about her and a good voice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back