Graze Box for free

i.love

Reaction score
Hey girls, just wanted to say that if you join Graze you get your first graze box for free, and second one half price! These are boxes with 4 different healthy snacks, they have a selection of over a hunded snacks, so you won't ever get bored. And I love that you don't know what you'll be getting in your next box - it's always a nice surprise :) It's not directly related to pregnancy I guess, but as we are supposed to eat often and healthy, I thought it's a good time to join!

I joined a few weeks ago, and I loved them - I don't think I'm going to cancel my membership just yet :)

If you are going to join, would you mind using this link:

http://www.graze.com/p/96GGB3J

It would not change anything for you, but I think it would give me a one pound discount for my next box. But you don't have to of course :)

Last edited:
These are good, I joined for a few weeks last year - yum Although I discovered to my peril when trying to be a bit more daring -that wasabi is dead spicy and not a plain nut!!!! be warned

Cheers Hun, they look lovely, used your link and got my first box ordered for tue :)
Xxx

Iv been having these for ages and I love them, cannot recommend highly enough and often they count as one of ur 5 a day :) xxx

very welcome girls and thanks for using the link!

positivity, some of them even count as 2 out of 5 a day I believe!

JJ mum thanks I 'binned' that one - I'm not very keep on spicy stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back