Grammar

:rotfl: Beanie

I like this one, personally...

128754946671419905.jpg

Apparently she can give as good as she takes....thats weird cos shes usually the one doing all the dishing out!
Love how certain people do what they want and its fine!!

catz-med.jpg

fran_23 said:
Apparently she can give as good as she takes....thats weird cos shes usually the one doing all the dishing out!
Love how certain people do what they want and its fine!!

catz-med.jpg

Fran that is enough. If you can't be civil on this board then go and bitch somewhere else.

is urchin our thread splitter? or can u do it beanie? i want a nice cat pics thread! can we do it? :D

trixipaws said:
is urchin our thread splitter? or can u do it beanie? i want a nice cat pics thread! can we do it? :D

Start one :lol: Edit: Make sure and call it "pussy pics" :cheer:

'm getting there - give me a mo. Have a whole other pile of stuff to sort out first lol

Mummykay i see you appreciate twilight too. It's my guilty secret. can we have pictures of edward Cullen instead of the pussycats please. No offence to the pussycats but they just aren't as cute

edward-cullen-and-bella-swan.jpg

he could do any freaky vampire shizz with me, phwoooooooooooooar :wink: :wink: :wink:

RIght... I'm going to upset some people...

If you were a vampire 90years + why on EARTH would you choose to go back to High School :?

Squiglet said:
RIght... I'm going to upset some people...

If you were a vampire 90years + why on EARTH would you choose to go back to High School :?

squig do not ruin the fantasy!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trixipaws said:

ah feck it, I ballsed it up. Will try again in the morning (another way of saying I'll ask another mod to do it ;) )

DSL I am saving that pic :D

Jade&Evie said:
At the risk of being shot down- I think that nowdays 'dyslexia' is almost used as an excuse.

Some people are just bad spellers- I hear "Oh, I am a bit dyslexsic..." so often it drives me mad. I know a boy who IS dyslexsic and it's more than not being able to spell and punctuate properly.

That wasn't aimed at anyone on here as such- just a general observation in general :)

I'm dyslexic and dyspraxic and I can tell you the assesments they do are pretty extensive and is not something people can get diagnosed with to use as an "excuse". So I disagree with the thought that people using it as an excuse.

I can also write and spell pretty well, self teaching etc... as you said dyslexia covers lots more ground than just spelling and punctuation. I'm also doing a BSc in Psychology, Philosophy and French so in my opinion it cannot be used as an excuse at all if I can do that with it. :)

cassi said:
I'm also doing a BSc in Psychology, Philosophy and French so in my opinion it cannot be used as an excuse at all if I can do that with it. :)

woo get u cassi - that y ur too busy to get on here lol!! hows Jakob by the way???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back