Graco travel system

Bella2

Reaction score
Last edited:
8610723637812016.jpg

Okay so the link didn't seem to work! Here's a pic - it comes with car seat & carry cot x

I have read good reviews on the graco, but no personal experience. We've been looking at phil and teds or bugaboo but still not sure x

I've got the mothercare trenton deluxe, which I think is basically mothercares own version of the Gracco Quattro... it's lush... with the Gracco Quattro at that price I''d defo go for it. I love our pram to bits.

I have a graco travel system and it does the job :) only complaint is the wheels arent very sturdy but they are the cheaper end of the pram market so can't really complain! :)

thanks girls, we're thinking about maybe putting a deposit on it while it has £50.00 off (if that's something the shop allows) just need to see if it will fit in my car!! x x

I got this when i had Adam, it is brilliant but is rather big compared to the more compact prams around x x

i have the same pram just different covers and i used it on my ds and im using it on this 1 because it is just like brand new not had not problems at all with it yes its bulky but it keeps the lo coumfy and snug in the winter :)

It definately looks cosy which is what I'll need given baby will be born autumn/winter, I like the thought of baby being snug & warm! Only probs may be fitting it in my little Yaris!! Might see if the shop will let me try it x x

I have this travel system for Caitlin and its fab! well worth the money and have had no problems with it. here she is in the car seat, she didn't like the teddies in the middle, she only like the one up :lol:

Attachments

• caitlin 4 012.jpg
    caitlin 4 012.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
ive had a graco travel system with Paige.. no probs at all and well worth the £££ x

Ive got this one as well! Obviously quite a popular one, but there was no way I was going to pay hundreds of pounds just for a pram! I agree, its on the larger side, but its very easy to use, large basket on the bottom, and the cup holders come in suprisingly handy!
For the price, its ideal!
x

I looked at this one before but decided in the end to go with the graco fusio with is on offer at mo with toys r us for free car seat.
Found the graco very sturdy after trying out a few different ones and like how easy everything clips in and out of the chassis

this is the pram i like too!! i was hoping to test drive my friends one first to make sure it fits and i like it! xx

thanks for all your replies ladies - def looks like the Graco gets the thumbs up! :) Ahh Rosa Caitlin looks absolutely adorable!

Well I went to Toys r us with mum to have another look, we spoke to a really helpful lady who showed us how it all worked, she even took it out to the car for us and we managed to get it in my boot which was a great surprise!! She also fitted the car seat for us but recommended I have it in the front as it will be too difficult to lift it in and out of the back seat as I have a 2 door. Said the special offer (£50 off) will only be on for another fortnight so we ended up getting it, if anything were to happen (god forbid) they have assured us we can take it back and get a full refund as long as it's in original packaging. Keeping it at mum & dad's till it get's near my due date :) x x

I have this one also but in black. It gets a little push every now and again as it's set up and waiting.....Love it so far, just need a bambino to plonk in it!! lol!! xxx

this pram is £229 at the mo i have just had a leaflet off them and you get the pushchair footmuff, raincover, soft carrycot, and car seat and apron

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back