Got to see my GP :-( *UPDATE i'VE BEEN*

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I went to pick up my clomid prescription from the doctors and I asked about my CD21 blood results, the receptionist said that all it said on my notes was I need to make an appointment to see my GP. I'm really scared :( what if they found something wrong with me. When I had the blood taken they couldn't get alot out of me, they wasn't even sure if it was enough to test, but I don't think they'd ask to see me just for that. If my blood was tested there shouldn't be anything wrong with my progesterone levels cos I know I ovulated. I don't know what else it could be :cry: Worse thing is the next available appointment to see my GP is in nearly 3 weeks time :x

Dont worry, I had the same test lately and was told I couldnt get the results on the phone but had to see the doc, got the doc to call me with them instead and all as fine :hug:

Just like GGG said, they wouldnt give me the results over the phone i had to make appointments to get the results for both my Day 19 and Day 21 blood test results

Usually the receptionist just says the doc has seen my results and to tell me it's normal, I've always been told this. And if it was just to tell me my reults they would've said the doc will phone me back.

try not to worry hun :hug:

Maybe you could give them a call back and demand the doctor phones you back with some information, just to put your mind at rest.....3 weeks is a long time to wait when your worried!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah i agree, hunni phone your docs!! and dont worry!!! :hug:

Thanks GGG ans Miss G, I'm gonna phone them tomorrow as I finish work early and no doubt they'll have to call me back.

Thanks Jo. I know I'm worrying over nothing cos as far as I know my blood is only being tested for progesterone, and I know I Oved. Don't know what else it can be :think:

Went to doctors this afternoon,(managed to get an earlier appointment) it could have been sorted over the phone really. She said this and last months levels were a bit low, so I said my cycles were 28, 31 and 30 days and she said that's probably why cos Oving 4 days before the blood test. So I explained that I chart etc and I know that I Ov. So she suggested that I have the bloods done 7 days after I Ov. A waste of my time going :roll: I've been sooooo stressed about for a week not knowing :x

ooops missed this yesterday and been waiting to hear how it went, so glad its ok and nothing to worry about, they are buggers at times arnt they, doctors tsk tsk! :wall:

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back