Got my scan date

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by xJodieLoux, Dec 7, 2007.

1. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

It's the 8th January. I hope it comes around quickly, hopefully it should come quickly because theres xmas and new year in the mean time. I'm now counting down the days and wishing the next four and half weeks away.

2. MissGobby

MissGobby Well-Known Member

im sure it will pass hunny with all the excitement of xmas and new year!!!

how are you?? :D

3. samandbump

samandbump Well-Known Member

im sure it will go quickly!!! i look back now to when i was waiting for my 12 week scan and it seems i have no idea were the time has gone so quickly im 31 weeks now!!

4. skimpy

skimpy Well-Known Member

what a coincidence! that was the original scan date i was given, but we had to change it as my OH leaves for his new job on 7th :(

5. ANNA27

ANNA27 Well-Known Member

good luck, i just had my letter, and my first scan is booked for the 11th of jan, bring on the new year!!!!! lol

6. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Thank's for the replies. I really dont think time can go fast enough. Each day is dragging on and on. I will probably go insane before I have my scan.

I'm ok thank's Leanne, quite nervous and worried still, but I just take one day at a time and hope for the best. I'm having a good day today as far as sickness is concerned, which you'd think I'd be happy about but it makes me worry that I've lost my symptoms. :roll: How are you hun?

7. MissGobby

MissGobby Well-Known Member

aww hunny im sure everything will be fine, but whatever anyone says it wont stop you worrying, i just hope it goes quick these next few weeks for you darlin!! im fine thanks, love life going brilliant off out on piss tonight xxxx