Got my scan date

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
It's the 8th January. I hope it comes around quickly, hopefully it should come quickly because theres xmas and new year in the mean time. I'm now counting down the days and wishing the next four and half weeks away.

im sure it will pass hunny with all the excitement of xmas and new year!!!

how are you?? :D

im sure it will go quickly!!! i look back now to when i was waiting for my 12 week scan and it seems i have no idea were the time has gone so quickly im 31 weeks now!!

xJodieLoux said:
It's the 8th January. I hope it comes around quickly, hopefully it should come quickly because theres xmas and new year in the mean time. I'm now counting down the days and wishing the next four and half weeks away.

what a coincidence! that was the original scan date i was given, but we had to change it as my OH leaves for his new job on 7th :(

good luck, i just had my letter, and my first scan is booked for the 11th of jan, bring on the new year!!!!! lol

Thank's for the replies. I really dont think time can go fast enough. Each day is dragging on and on. I will probably go insane before I have my scan.

I'm ok thank's Leanne, quite nervous and worried still, but I just take one day at a time and hope for the best. I'm having a good day today as far as sickness is concerned, which you'd think I'd be happy about but it makes me worry that I've lost my symptoms. :roll: How are you hun?

xJodieLoux said:
Thank's for the replies. I really dont think time can go fast enough. Each day is dragging on and on. I will probably go insane before I have my scan.

I'm ok thank's Leanne, quite nervous and worried still, but I just take one day at a time and hope for the best. I'm having a good day today as far as sickness is concerned, which you'd think I'd be happy about but it makes me worry that I've lost my symptoms. :roll: How are you hun?

aww hunny im sure everything will be fine, but whatever anyone says it wont stop you worrying, i just hope it goes quick these next few weeks for you darlin!! im fine thanks, love life going brilliant off out on piss tonight xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back