got my scan date...4 weeks 3 days to wait!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Got my scan date through for July 2nd! That is sooooo far away! Lol! I'm not very happy about it actually. I will be 13 +3 (if all goes well) by that time. Feeling anxious that they won't be able to date properly because its past the 12 week mark. Won't even get to see my midwife until then! Its ridiculous! With my LO I had my first MW appointment at 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Just got a letter saying that the appointment has been cancelled and I have to phone to arrange another one! I hope they don't make it later!

How exciting!! I can’t wait to see my little bean on the screen :) xx

How annoying!
Hope you don't have to wait too long hun.

Well phoned through and they have put the appointment to 25th June so only 4 weeks and 3 days to wait! :)

yay glad u got a better date for ur scan x

Yay that's good. Still too long tho hehe *it's it June yet, is it June yet* :D

You need to see your GP or self refer to your local midwifery service, you need to see your midwife in Tri 1 as it's a period for any tests etc you may want to be carried out to be arranged. If anyone tries to put them of tell them it's in the NHS NiCE guidelines and they should sort it for you ;-)

(ps I'm a nurse - not just a bossy cow, although I'm that too lol ) good luck!!'

I saw my gp when I found out I was pregnant. The MW appointment is when I am 12 +3. Does that still count as tri 1?

When did you see the MW with your first? Ideally your booking appointment should be between 8 and 12 weeks so it's not far off I suppose? If your happy and comfortable and don't have any questions etc then 12+3 isn't too bad I suppose but you could always ring and check? they may have a spare slot a week or so earlier you never know. Good luck xxx

With my first the MW came out when I was 8 weeks and took bloods and went through everything. This time she phoned - said that was my booking appointment and that all tests etc would be done same day as I had my scan. I have had 2 early scans due to spotting. The MW said they have changed their way of doing things recently.

I have my blood tests with first scan on 6 June then another appointment 4 weeks later to discuss the results :-/

yes this will still be tri one, tri one includes the 12th week then when you hit 13 weeks its tri 2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back