• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my Progesterone results back.

skairdykat

Reaction score
Got my results back from me blood test which I had on the 8th.
The level is 91 :cheer:
Thay have gone from being 30 which is borderline with the 1st blood test I had at the beginning of the year, then they were 49 the other month and now after one month on Clomid they have gone up to 91 :shock:
The Clomid must be doing something.

Apparently the 30 result showed that I was only just ovulating i.e not a very good egg.
Feeling more positive now even though I think we missed the egg this month because we didn't BD at the right times.

Thats fab news hun, hope the swimmers catch one of your nice strong eggs soon :hug: :hug:

That's great news :dance: Glad the clomid is working so fingers crossed for next month then :pray:

Thats an amazing number skairdy!! Have you definately missed this month?

Jane x

Wow thats really brilliant :cheer: must be powerful stuff to increase it threefold! :hug:

That's really great. I'm so happy for you. x

That's great news Skairdy :dance: Next month is YOUR month xxx

Thanks everyone.

ROM I think I'm going to come on either today or tomorrow because my spotting has increased today. So I will have OV'd earlier than I thought, so even though we did BD at the right time afterall I don't think we caught it this time. I did a test today (13DPO) and it was BFN.

sorry AF came hunny but great news after only 1 month on the clomid!

Thats great news, I hope the clomid does it's job for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back