think AF is coming even though i have very high progesterone

kellsbells

Reaction score
Hi

Im getting all a bit confused about what my body is playing at. I'm on my first round of clomid been tking tablets on day 2 to 6. On day 20 i had a small amount of spotting when i went to the bathroom. I had a projesterone blood test on day 21 and the results came back as a massive 102 and my doctor said he would be expecting a positive result with figures like that.

Yesterday on day 27 i had stomach ache and what seemed to be a light period. It stopped last night and has been off and on today (more off than on)

Taken two pregency tests but both came up negative but last year i didnt test positive until 5 weeks (sadly miscarried at 6 weeks)

So my question after all that is ... could the spotting be a result of the clomid, can you not be pregnant even though the progesterone level is so high???

how confusing! probably should just ring the doctor!

hope i haven't bored you with the long story but i feel better now its off my chest x

Hi

Im getting all a bit confused about what my body is playing at. I'm on my first round of clomid been tking tablets on day 2 to 6. On day 20 i had a small amount of spotting when i went to the bathroom. I had a projesterone blood test on day 21 and the results came back as a massive 102 and my doctor said he would be expecting a positive result with figures like that.

Yesterday on day 27 i had stomach ache and what seemed to be a light period. It stopped last night and has been off and on today (more off than on)

Taken two pregency tests but both came up negative but last year i didnt test positive until 5 weeks (sadly miscarried at 6 weeks)

So my question after all that is ... could the spotting be a result of the clomid, can you not be pregnant even though the progesterone level is so high???

how confusing! probably should just ring the doctor!

hope i haven't bored you with the long story but i feel better now its off my chest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back